|| Marketing Professionals
- Business Development and Pre-Sales activities for the PRDC products/Services/new avenues
- Managing and coordinating the team of BD engineer’s, Dealers/Vendors in a particular/allocated area with in India.
- Market research resulting in Market Strategy, plan to beat the competition and achieve the set sales target in the allocated region.
- Preparing complete product/techno commercial collaterals/Proposals/Offers in co-ordination with PRDC Head office, Bangalore.
- Experience in handling offline Tenders / Online Tenders
- Excellent presentation, communication and inter-personal skills / Good negotiation skills
- Attending meetings of Techno-commercial nature
- Attending pre-bid, tender opening and similar meetings
- Order booking, monitoring, tracking and Execution
- Finding new customers / Exploring new Markets and Retaining existing customer & Developing customer base
- Convincing the customer technically & commercially on signing annual support contract.
- Devising, Coordinating and organizing sales promotion and branding activities through Road shows, Banners, campaigns, hoardings, seminars, conferences, workshops, instituting awards (for company employees and customers), innovative scheme for promotion of product sales and usage etc.
- Keep an eye on the current affairs of the industry and tech fairs / exhibition
- Evaluate the benefits of participation in the international tech fairs / exhibition and recommend the managements for consideration.
- Identify potential dealers for the company’s product / services outside India and global market.
- Providing leads whenever possible to the other department
- Preparation of weekly / monthly / quarterly / annual MIS/status reports
- Sharing the responsibility within the team and Head for the business development.
- Coordinating between customer, our engineers and dealers in all matters (demo, sales, support, payment collection, problem / conflict resolution) Sales / Market forecast
- Liasioning work with Utilities, Electricity boards and other industries in the designated area.
- Responsible for other activities as instructed by your Manager